S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable, 6ft
Experience superb sonic clarity and accurate musical reproduction with this S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable from ChairSpeaker!
The Sony®/Philips® Digital Interface Format (S/PDIF) provides for a Digital Optical Audio signal, commonly referred to as Toslink®. Toslink allows for the distribution of uncompressed 2-channel PCM audio or compressed multichannel audio, such as DTS® or Dolby® 5.1 or 7.1. Being an optical signal, Toslink is immune to problems that can plague electrical signals, such as crosstalk, magnetic interference, or radio frequency interference.
This cable features a full-sized Toslink connector on each end, with molded connector heads and strain-relief boots.
- Full-sized male Digital Optical Audio (Toslink®) connectors at each end
- 5.0mm outside diameter
- Molded strain relief connectors reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet
- Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
- Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer
- Plastic tip protectors attached to each end to protect the optical cable when not in use